Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hi baby gurl Rylie,

Do you remember Jennifer? That little 7 year old chubette you brought home one day announcing "Hi dad, this is Jennifer, my friend that I do it with." You were 9 at the time and skinny and flat-chested and looked more like a 10 year old boy, at least from the rear, with your short hair and trim little ass with no hips at all. Jennifer, on the other hand, was slightly overweight, mostly babyfat, but had aleady developed delicious looking titties and had been wearing a training bra since she was 6. She had a pretty face but had thick glasses and kinky hair and the other kids her age made fun of her. You took her up as a friend and started paying attention to her and gave her lots of compliments, especially about her nice boobs and told her how cute they were and how you wished you had some that nice.

"Dad, I told her that she could see your cock."
"Oh, is that right, Jennifer?"
"Uh, I don't want to get Rylie in trouble, sir."
"Don't worry about that, Jennifer. It's perfectly alright if you want to see my cock. Would you like to touch it too?"
"Yes sir...but are you sure my folks won't find out? Rylie said that we could keep this stuff a secret."
"I promise, sweety...nothing we do or say when you are over here with us will get back to your folks unless you want it to."
"Oh, God NO! My folks would have a cow if they knew what I've been doing with your daughter. But I really like her and she's been so sweet to me. She told me that you were really nice too and that you wouldn't mind if I wanted to see your penis."
"You mean my cock? We don't really use those clinical terms here like 'penis' and 'vagina' and 'rectum'."
"Yeah, I really like the way Rylie talks to me. She talks dirty all the time and at first I was kinda shocked but now it makes my panties wet when I have the freedom to say stuff like 'fuck' and 'cunt' and 'cocksucker'."
"Did Rylie tell you that I was a cocksucker?"
"Are you sure its OK? I don't want to offend you or have you get mad at Rylie."
"Of course its OK, honey. I LOVE to suck cocks whether they are small, tiny and white or big, throbbing and black or anything in between. So does Rylie and so does her mother. Would you like to hold my cock in your hand while Rylie sucks it?"
"Oh wow!! Would you really do that so I could watch? I think about that kinda stuff all the time but I can't even see it on the internet because of all the Net Nanny guards my folks have on my computer. Rylie told me she loved to suck your cock but I wasn't sure she was telling me the truth. I can't imagine my dad letting me get anywhere near his penis...I mean his cock...sorry."
"Would you like to see me cum in her mouth?"
"Jesus, my panties are already so wet I can't believe it. Do you really squirt your stuff in her mouth?"
"Yes, Jen, Rylie loves it. She's been swallowing my cum since she was just a baby and thinks of it as 'Daddy Milk'."
"Can I take my panties off? They're all sopping wet thinking about all this naughty stuff."
"PLease do Jennifer. Rylie told me about your boobs but I wasn't prepared to see such pretty ones on such a young girl. Rylie sure wasn't kidding. You may only be 7 but your pretty titties are really making my cock hard. How about I take it out while you take off your panties AND your shirt? I'd really like to see Rylie suck your nipples and get them hard just like my cock."
"OK. As long as no one is going to say anything, I don't mind getting naked for you. I like to play with my boobs and I love the way Rylie pays attention to them with her tongue and fingers. It's kinda exciting to have you see me naked and have Rylie do stuff while you watch. I like it that it makes your cock get big. I've seen my daddy's cock hard but I know he would never let me touch it."
"Or suck it?"
"Oh God NO! Not in a million years!""But you'd like to wouldn't you? All little girls are curious about their daddy's cock I think."
"I guess so...but can I touch yours now?"
"Why don't you just undo my pants and unzip them and help he take them off. Then you can pull my panties down and play with my cock."
"JESUS!! Rylie told me you wore panties but I thought she was just fooling with me."
"Do you like them?"
"Wow! PINK just like she said! They look kinda silky and really sexy."
"They're not silk. They're a nylon blend with some lycra spandex but I love the way they feel. Very sensual. Go ahead and squeeze. My cock won't break."
"Can I pull them down now? I wanna see your cock and hold it in my hand. Rylie said I would be able to feel your heart beat. Is that true?"
"Its easier to feel the heartbeat when its in your mouth but I don't want to push you to do anything you might feel uncomfortable about."
"Maybe next time. Right now I can hardly get my breath. I just wanna see Rylie suck it and see you squirt your stuff in her mouth. I don't think I could handle any thing more this first time."
"But tonight when you get in bed and the lights are out, I want you to rub your smooth hairless pussy and think about sucking my cock...will you do that?"
"I don't think I'll be able to think about anything else for a long time!""I'm going to sit here on the toilet and have Rylie get on her knees between my legs while she sucks my cock. Why don't you play with yourself so I can watch you? Do you just rub your pussy or do you like to finger yourself?"
"I like to use a finger so I can suck it after and taste myself."
"Next time you come over to visit, I want to see you and Rylie licking and sucking each other in her bedroom. I'll jack off and cum all over those pretty little boobs of yours and decorate your pink nipples with warm white icing and then Rylie and I will each take one and lick up the cum while you finger yourself. Sound like fun?"
"That sounds like a dream come true. I think about that kinda stuff all the time and it gets me really wet. That's when I just have to do my pussy. When I'm feeling all hot like that, I usually call Rylie and ask her to come over and do naughty stuff with me."
"Sir?......"
"Yes, Jennifer."
"Would it be OK if, when I come over here to see Rylie...and you...would it be OK if I thought of you as my 'pretend daddy'?"
"Of course, sweety. I would like that."
"Could I call you 'daddy'?"
"Yes, Jennifer. Why don't you start right now by telling your 'sister' Rylie to suck daddy's cock and make him cum while you finger your wet bald cunt?"
"SUCK DADDY'S COCK, RYLIE! I WANT TO SEE HIM CUM IN YOUR MOUTH!! I WANT TO FINGER MY CUNT WHILE YOU SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE TO SUCK COCK!! GOD, I LOVE TO SAY 'CUNT'. IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING WET!! WHEN HE CUMS, OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SHOW ME THE CUM BEFORE YOU SWALLOW IT!! OH JESUS....!! DADDY'S EATING THE CUM OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'VE NEVER FELT SO HOT AND WET AND HORNY IN MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU RYLIE...I LOVE YOU DADDY!!! I WANT YOU TO TEACH ME TO BE A COCKSUCKER TOO! PLEASE DADDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment