Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rylie,

Wow! I love it. You did a wonderful job of recreating the "Catholic School Bus" incident. I had to jack off again as I read your version. I love to close my eyes and pretend that you are in the car with me enjoying the teasing and flashing from these little girls. I can just see you unzipping my pants and pulling them down to show my panties and cock to the girls and then jacking me off with them watching and making me cum all over the wheel and myself. You would not have been able to resist feeding me the warm cum and pulling your own panties down to show the little girls your smooth bald hairless cunt. I like to think about one of the younger (6 to 8) girls sucking your sweet pussy as you nurse on the head of my cock and finger her tight wet cunt as she licks you.

Thanks for a great call and for your inspiration to my darker side. I am in the mood to hold a wine glass between your legs as we sit on a park bench at the park and watch as you fill it with your warm golden champagne for me to drink. Ahhhhhhhh!!! Now let me lick your pissy wet cunt with those kiddies watching.

xoxoxoxo from your pervy PedoDaddy,

Daddy Pink Panties

No comments:

Post a Comment