Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DADDY MR PINK PANTIES

Babygurl,

My mouth is watering for the taste of the wet crotch of your lil' gurl pink cotton panties decorated with the kittycats. I love the creamy taste of my babygurl's cunt after you have been fingering yourself and the texture of your tiny cotton panties in my mouth. Daddy LOVES his little girl's tasty cunt and LOVES the way you love to sit on my face and ride my tongue. I love the taste of the cream that seeps out of your bald hairless pink babycunt and I love to suck your sweet pussy right through the cotton crotch of your wet panties. I ESPECIALLY love it when your panties turn from warm and moist to WET and HOT as you start to piss your panties while I am sucking them. Ahhhhh!! Babygurl piss is SO mild and SO delicious. When your panties get soaked I love for you to take them off and stuff them into my mouth as you finish pissing all over my cock and balls and hen scoot down between my thighs to lick up the piss and take Daddy's big wet hard cock into your babygurl mouth and SUCK until I fill your little mouth with my sweet Daddycum. Then you crawl up to my face with your mouth full of daddymilk and give me a big open mouth kiss so that I can eat the cum right out of my baby's mouth! Ahhhhh! Delicious!! Save some piss babygurl so that you can wash down the cum by letting me drink the last bit of hot lemonade right from your pink tender bald babycunt. I love it!!

See you soon. Keep your panties WET for Daddy,

xoxoxoxoxo from your cocksucking, cunteating, asslicking, pissdrinking, PedoDaddy,

Daddy Pink Panties

No comments:

Post a Comment