Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby Gurl Rylie
I told my daughter Ashley about your webpage and how to get to my "letters from Daddy" and she and her partner Robyn invited some of their lesbian friends over recently and did a reading. Ashley and Robyn took turns reading my letters and your responses to their friends and it turned into a huge masturbation party. While my daughter read, Robyn licked and sucked her cunt and then they would trade places as the others girls watched and listened. My daughter explained that the letters had been written by her real-life Daddy (many of those present had already met me in Maine) and that she had been using my cock as a "pacifier" since she was literally a baby. Ashley loved your webpage part where you admit that you had been sucking your Daddy's cock since you were three years old and loved it. All the girls agreed that it was really hot to admit that specifically instead of just hinting at it by saying "pre-teen" or even "toddler". The girls all wanted to know if all that stuff about my daughter's mother and her was real or just made up and Ashley said that she couldn't vouch for all of it because she was too young to remember but that the stuff that she could remember was true. She remembered in detail how scared and excited she was at age three to hold a huge black cock in her little hands and lick the big mushroom head and suck on the tip just as she had watched me do many times. She remembered holding black cock and guiding it into my mouth and taking off her panties and giving them to me to suck and sitting on my face in the bathroom and using my mouth as her "peepee toilet" and tasting her mother's pussy juices on the head of Daddy's cock as well as the cock's of many other boys and men. All the reading about drinking piss got one of the girls so excited she volunteered to let anyone piss in her mouth while the rest watched. Another said that the next time I visited Maine she was going to bring her new baby over for me to suck and she would take pictures of me in my panties sucking her baby's little cock to make it stiff.

I love how your letters always get me hot. I have to jack off and cum in my panties while I am reading them. Last night I dreamed of sucking your cunt right through the crotch of your panties and we were out in plain view in a public park with you sitting on a picnic table and me in my panties and a tee with my head between your spread thighs near the playground where kiddies of all ages could see us.

Your pervy pedodaddy and cocksucking cumslut who loves doggydick and babypiss,

Daddy PinkPanties

No comments:

Post a Comment